High - Tech Skills for Industry
Fostering New Service Growth and Jobs Creation. Service contract for the European Commission carried out by empirica, ISSIP and PwC
Analyse policies, educational and private sector efforts for high-tech skills and the creation of new services and jobs in a post-COVID era
Develop a shared vision for service science skills and jobs in Europe
Inform European policy making on ways to significantly improve the availability of high-tech services skills in the workforce by 2030
- Identification, documentation and promotion of emerging & best practice extensive stakeholder involvement
- Forward vision and long-term agenda (2030) and action proposals
- Promotion of new services and jobs
Events and activities for experts to get involved
- High-level, international conference 29-30 June 2021
- Regular and ad-hoc online exchange in online group-space
We welcome expert involvement
- Researchers, practitioners and other experts in service science, smart services, service engineering etc.
- Academics, practitioners and other experts especially interested in the future of (higher) education and the future of work
- To get involved or be informed about progress, please get in touch via eskills2030 at empirica dot com.