Analyse policies, educational and private sector efforts for high-tech skills and the creation of new services and jobs in a post-COVID era
Develop a shared vision for service science skills and jobs in Europe
Inform European policy making on ways to significantly improve the availability of high-tech services skills in the workforce by 2030
- Identification, documentation and promotion of emerging & best practice extensive stakeholder involvement
- Forward vision and long-term agenda (2030) and action proposals
- Promotion of new services and jobs
Events and activities for experts to get involved
- High-level, international conference 29-30 June 2021
- Regular and ad-hoc online exchange in online group-space
We welcome expert involvement
- Researchers, practitioners and other experts in service science, smart services, service engineering etc.
- Academics, practitioners and other experts especially interested in the future of (higher) education and the future of work
- To get involved or be informed about progress, please get in touch via eskills2030 at empirica dot com.